Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
huh, I haven't been getting any notices that posts were up! Let me go read the IC and respond quickly before madness descends tomorrow.

Buddha the DM

Explorer
It's not a problem, and thanks for letting me know. I just wanted to make sure you were getting notification and still invested in the game.

Yes, I am very much still interested in the game. I figured Soumral was still assisting whomever with evacuation needs while looking for replacement arrows.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, the next two to thre days wil be really busy for me, so it might not be until Monday that I start working on replies. Errands to run tomorrow, farmers' market and an even on Saturday, and a Grey Cup* dinner with my sister and dad on Sunday (maybe).

*That would be CFL football, BTW.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I didn't forget about you guys. The weekend was very busy for me and it spilled over into week. I'll try to get replies up for you by the end of the week. We'll see how it goes. I have physio again today and physio on Monday.

Updates in December might be few and far between depending on how much family stuff comes up. I know I'll be going out this coming weekend, one night, for dinner with my dad and sis. I'll keep you guys up to date.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
It was a tough weekend pain-wise. Hopefully physio tomorrow will help settle down the issues with my back. {fingers crossed} Haven't spent a whole lot of time able to type on my computer. It's going to be bitterly cold here in Edmonton this coming week, so I won't be going out as much. Hopefully I'll be able to tackled writing some updates for you guys.

I think I might go to bed early tonight.

Remove ads