Adventurer's League Faction Kits

Inxanity

Explorer
Remember those neat factions packs they used to give out for free during seasons 1 and 2? Well, now you can BUY them for $5! There is one for each of the factions, and a DM one as well. No word on whats actually IN the kit, but I think it's safe to guess it has the same basics as the originals, a character sheet, log sheet, faction sticker, and a little blurb on what the faction is all about.

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/188...d-Enclave-Faction-Kit?filters=45470_0_0_0_0_0

Inconnunom

Explorer
Until we get some reviews, I'm going to hold off. I would love to get a set for my table but $30+shipping is a lot more than I expected to pay for it.

Steve_MND

First Post
Heck, forget the reviews, it would have been nice for them to actually mention, I dunno, maybe what it is that you're expected to pay five bucks plus shipping for? Seriously, Wizards, an explanation of what your product is is like business 101 if you want people to buy it (well aside from Scorpienne. :D)

RulesJD

First Post
Heck, forget the reviews, it would have been nice for them to actually mention, I dunno, maybe what it is that you're expected to pay five bucks plus shipping for? Seriously, Wizards, an explanation of what your product is is like business 101 if you want people to buy it (well aside from Scorpienne. :D)

Honestly, this is the biggest reason I buy minis via third-party sellers. I've never been able to justify buying a box of minis before knowing what I'm actually going to get.

*edit*

With that said, I'm really glad that they are doing this. Anything that helps monetize D&D in a non-necessary way gives WotC and game stores more incentive to provide space and resources to play.

Last edited:

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Heck, forget the reviews, it would have been nice for them to actually mention, I dunno, maybe what it is that you're expected to pay five bucks plus shipping for?

It says so right in the product blurb: "content directly from Storm King's Thunder that is relevant for playing both the hardcover adventure as well as in D&D Adventurers League games."

Oh, you wanted specifics? Sorry. Pay up or shut up, berk.

--
Pauper

Character Sheet, 2 logsheets, faction letter from the faction head for this season, printer friendly maps, fold-able table tent, some art from SKT, etc... Its similar to the folders from the first few seasons, but in a softcover instead of a folder, plus with a lot more art and maps.

Remove ads