D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Goldenfields

Creamsteak

Explorer
Oh my. The goblin still hits. The ogre runs through stuff, only gets so far, then takes damage from the fun time acid noodles. Dead ogre. You'll probably need to take a different action.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    720.5 KB · Views: 433

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: I will assume that the Ogre didn't attack Davaros he didn't receive the 10 damage.

Grateful at the seemingly protecting darkness in front of him, Davaros draws on his healing magics to restore his health. He then looks at those that stood next to him in combat, and nods respectfully at his new brothers-in-arms. "We need to find out what is going on, and if this is a large scale attack. Did anyone recognize any insignia on our assailants?"

OOC:
Action: lay on hands for 15 hp. HP now at 42/44

Euon eyed the crumpled dead goblin at his feet. Then he eyed his walking stick. It was the first time Euon'd brained a creature with the stick, and he felt sick. A wave of nausea washed over him, and he threw up. Recovering, Euon turned slowly to Davaros. His own voice seemed to him to be tinny, a thousand miles away, and the words came like molasses in winter. "I think we are not done. There are more creatures just outside the inn's courtyard. Unless they have run? We should investigate."

Matthan

Explorer
"I doubt they would be foolish to approach through that morass. Perhaps there's another way out of here? We can flank around the building and try to push them into the darkness," Virion says.

OOC: Is there any other exits?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"I doubt they would be foolish to approach through that morass. Perhaps there's another way out of here? We can flank around the building and try to push them into the darkness," Virion says.

"I like your fighting spirit, but I fear there may be more than we can handle" Davaros heads to a window, and if time allows, to a few windows, to ascertain the situation.

"We need to head to the main temple, and help anybody we see on our way get to safety. We are too few in numbers here to mount an effective resistance. Who is with me?"

Euon considered Davaros. "I wouldn't want to leave the innkeeper here unprotected. Or Oren. He took a bad fall in the courtyard." Euon peered past Davaros out into the area beyond the spike growth. "I'm not sure we can get past the magical ward guarding the inn's courtyard. Which of you cast that? And what's at the Temple that's so important that we head there?" This last was delivered somewhat sheepishly. Euon hedged for time; it seemed he was reluctant to go to more populous areas of the monastery. Still, he seemed ready enough to follow Davaros and Virion.

Matthan

Explorer
"The darkness?" Virion asks. "That was me. I'm fine with fleeing, but I would prefer to know why they are attacking so I can avoid them in the future. Does anyone have any idea what they're after?'

Remove ads