D&D 5E The Light of Civilization - A 5e Renaissance Story [OOC]

Jago

Explorer
If possible I would like to start with spiked armor.

If you start with the armor, I'd ask that this replace one of your "A or B" starting equipment options, just to keep things relatively equal (as the Barbarian normally starts with no defensive equipment).

You're also going to have to give me a rundown of "Ace Acquisitions", as I am entirely unfamiliar with Leverage and we'll have to rework the name a little. The rest sounds, well, ace.

Thateous

Explorer
Leverage has a group that's made up of a hitter, hacker, thief, grifter, and a mastermind. Think of teams like the Ocean's elven movies, Inside Man, Italian Job, etc. Perfect heist material.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm. A Leverage style game would be interesting, but I'm not really looking to play a villain this time around. :)

As for character stuff, Pathfinder's idea has given me some things to chew on. When I have masticated a bit, I shall see what gels...

Thateous

Explorer
Hmm. A Leverage style game would be interesting, but I'm not really looking to play a villain this time around. :)

As for character stuff, Pathfinder's idea has given me some things to chew on. When I have masticated a bit, I shall see what gels...
The interesting twist is that they use their once bad talents to help people being screwed over by big corporations. As the name says, they provide leverage. Essentially they con the con men.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thateous

Explorer
If you start with the armor, I'd ask that this replace one of your "A or B" starting equipment options, just to keep things relatively equal (as the Barbarian normally starts with no defensive equipment).

Replacing the (a) a greataxe or (b) any martial melee weapon with the spiked armor and taking the two handaxes swapping one for a mace (they both cost the same & same dmg).

Remove ads