D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

Thateous

Explorer
Some things to take note of.

Congrats on making it to Level 3 the shark was about to start eating crewman through the hole he created changing from a ranged fight to melee which I'm sure no one wanted.

You are one week from shore.

Waiting till kahless gets the chance to chime in on monday. He doesn't post on the weekends in case anyone here didn't know.

Just fyi this is open world so do as your charcter would. Loving the conflict between the CG bard aka Captain Kunka and Ramas. Also loving the reason for the conflicting. Show stealing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
Some things to take note of.

Congrats on making it to Level 3 the shark was about to start eating crewman through the hole he created changing from a ranged fight to melee which I'm sure no one wanted.

You are one week from shore.

Waiting till kahless gets the chance to chime in on monday. He doesn't post on the weekends in case anyone here didn't know.

Just fyi this is open world so do as your charcter would. Loving the conflict between the CG bard aka Captain Kunka and Ramas. Also loving the reason for the conflicting. Show stealing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app
Well he all ready has a magic weapon AND a lackey with a magic weapon ANNNNND a magic boat, he could of at least met me have just one teeny tiny win.

Glad your enjoying the conflict I always,worry I'm coming of a douche

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Not you. Ramas. And since you managed to create believable character with good reason dor his unlikeable behaviour, makes you good player and not a douche.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I had a situation where playing a guy who insisted in talking to enemies and trying to convince other players earned me 'don't tell me how to run my character' and ragequit right afterwards. :erm:

Remove ads