D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Thateous

Explorer
"You have gone everywhere i know exists." the unseen girl says. "Could your actions have already undone the thing?" she asks curiously.

"Lets go through the house once more. And we can go down again to check if anything changed. Or to explore without further threats."

Tarukka looks back into the house
"We could do slower sweep this time and explore the books and other rooms in more detail."

Thateous

Explorer
13th Day of Flamerule
Evening

The party decides it best to give the mansion a once over before returning to Jamestown. It takes much of the day for you all to thoroughly comb the mansion to all your satisfaction, but you find nothing of note or interests. Searches for answers through arcane, divine, and even historical knowledge return nothing.

When you return to town you are relieved to hear it is the same day as in which you met the hunters. There is an air of relief as you walk through town. It's apparent that your prolonged absence worried some of the pioneers. As you approach your hall a large sign reads "The League". Entering, you startle Zyra who was reading a book at the table. "Oh my, you're back!" she says quickly putting away the book. She moves quickly and efficiently, her hand darts in and out of a variety of sacks which she promptly sprinkles into a kettle full of water and places it above the fire. "I'm sure you could all use a bath, you look a bit worse for wares." she says.

River Song

Explorer
Thren smiles at the suggestion of a bath, now that is was mentioned he did feel dirty. "T-t-that w-w-would be most excellent!" he almost purred happily.

"H-how have th-th-things b-b-been here?"

Thateous

Explorer
"Quite here, but I mostly keep to myself..." she says, her hand fiddling with her apron. "I did hear something about wolves a few days ago... Oh! and the goblins are still grumbled about." Her face brightens for a moment as she stands up. "Oh you mentioned a bath... Um... Yes!" she says hurriedly. "I'll fetch some water and get one prepared." she stops just shy of the door and turns toward Thren. "Would you like me to add some herbs?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas heads in a bit perplexed about the time lapse be then heads off to find his goblin companion and inform him that the mansion is in a terrible state.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases