Logan Trailer - Hugh Jackman last Wolverine movie

Janx

Hero
Hmm.

I smell elements of Wolf and Cub (kid's a bit older), and Old Man Logan.

I'm guessing the kid might be X-23, as they alluded to at the end of Apocalypse.

MarkB

Legend
From the trailer, it doesn't look much like a superhero movie. But it does look like a promising action / suspense movie.

Hmm.

I smell elements of Wolf and Cub (kid's a bit older), and Old Man Logan.

I'm guessing the kid might be X-23, as they alluded to at the end of Apocalypse.
\
If you've been following the news regarding the movie,then you'd know they did indeed adopted the over all idea of Old Man Logan and yeah the kid is X-23. Apparently [sblock] for some unknown reason the mutant population is in serious decline and logan's healing factor isn't working,which to dull the pain he's taken to drinking harder than before[/sblock]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Looks great! I'm not familiar at all with the source material, so no comment on that, but the trailer has me interested.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I understand that this is going to be R rated due to violence*, which makes me think they're going for dystopian future, action thriller rather than 'super hero' movie. Its definitely awesome that they're opening up the X-Men verse to different genre' and 'mature' content.

and nice choice to have the Old Man Johnny Cash version of Hurt for the soundtrack

(*Not sure if it was in this one but the International Trailer shows Logan putting his claws through some guys head)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Looks great! I'm not familiar at all with the source material, so no comment on that, but the trailer has me interested.

My feelings exactly. I'll definitely see this when it comes out. And I was really intrigued by Stewart in there.

Janx

Hero
\
If you've been following the news regarding the movie,then you'd know they did indeed adopted the over all idea of Old Man Logan and yeah the kid is X-23. Apparently [sblock] for some unknown reason the mutant population is in serious decline and logan's healing factor isn't working,which to dull the pain he's taken to drinking harder than before[/sblock]

First I heard about it was here. I'm just a good guesser. And I used to own almost all the Wolverine comics up til about 2010. :)

im a big wolverine fan and I was hoping we were getting the story based on the comics. Since fox doesn't own any avenger rights or other related products I have a feeling this movie will be a big disappointment.

Honestly he doesn't look old enough. would have been better with some white in the hair.

I've seen all of the xmen/wolverine movies except the last 1 and not trying to bash on the franchise but the movies all pale in comparison to the Disney ones. for example I've enjoyed Captain America way more than I thought. I wanted a wolverine movie like Winter soldier (action etc). I wanted wolverine to be as tough as darevil/punisher are on tv. Instead he mostly gets owned/punked by every major bad guy and only shines vs humans

an actor that should have played old man wolverine is Stephen lang. guy has the attitude,voice and arms for it. He was great in don't breathe and I'd be waiting in line for it now if it was him vs some of the bad guys in madipoor including roughhouse and bloodscream

Remove ads