ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST 5E

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
To my love of the setting and campaign, yes. To everything else, no. But, I still want it, so, if/when it's done, it might be something to save up for...I might have to violate my "always sandbox" rule for this one.

EN5ider is $1. I'm sure it won't take you long to save up!

Inchoroi

Adventurer

....so, my brain forgot about that. This is what happens when I write settings. My reading comprehension drops. That means, of course, that En5ider will have the full conversion for Zeitgeist. Whelp. Guess I'm getting that.

Will it be a full conversion, i.e. everything needed will be in that, or will I need to buy the PF version and then stack on the conversion?

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
No timescale yet, but keep an eye on EN5ider. We have decided to move forward with ZEITGEIST 5E. At the moment, the plans are only for EN5ider.

Fantastic news! I am busily converting adventure #10 into 5e, one step ahead of my group. We'll see how it goes! :)

Tobold

Explorer

Honestly I find the price and the system a bit confusing. It's not $1. Patreon describes it as "Pledge $1 (or $2 or $3 or $5 or $10) or more per supplement or adventure" I would happily pay $1 or $2 or $3 or $5 per adventure for each of the Zeitgeist Adventure Path adventures in 5E format. But to me it looks rather like I would have to sign up for *all* the adventures and articles EN5ider produces each month, and I don't really need all those and wouldn't want to spend money on them. If I understand it right, unless you pseudo sign up for $1, download the back catalog, and then cancel, $1 per item at 5 articles per month ends up being a $60 annual subscription.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Honestly I find the price and the system a bit confusing. It's not $1. Patreon describes it as "Pledge $1 (or $2 or $3 or $5 or $10) or more per supplement or adventure" I would happily pay $1 or $2 or $3 or $5 per adventure for each of the Zeitgeist Adventure Path adventures in 5E format. But to me it looks rather like I would have to sign up for *all* the adventures and articles EN5ider produces each month, and I don't really need all those and wouldn't want to spend money on them. If I understand it right, unless you pseudo sign up for $1, download the back catalog, and then cancel, $1 per item at 5 articles per month ends up being a $60 annual subscription.

Except that you can cap the monthly total at whatever you want and stil get everything. It literally is pay what you want.

Tobold

Explorer
I don't disagree with that. I'm just saying it is a bit confusing, especially if you look at the various options listed on the Patreon site. For example I'd be perfectly happy to pay let's say $36 per year to support you guys. So what is the difference between me pledging $1 per article with a $3 cap per month and me pledging $3 per article with a $3 cap per month? If there is no difference, why are there several options?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don't disagree with that. I'm just saying it is a bit confusing, especially if you look at the various options listed on the Patreon site. For example I'd be perfectly happy to pay let's say $36 per year to support you guys. So what is the difference between me pledging $1 per article with a $3 cap per month and me pledging $3 per article with a $3 cap per month? If there is no difference, why are there several options?

Different options to suit different people. That's just how Patreon works. Set up your pledges in any manner you choose. It sounds like you've grasped it pretty well, so hopefully it's not *that* confusing. :)

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Would those of us with lifetime gold subscriptions (or subscriptions of any kind) have access to the 5E version?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases