• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free PDF: Eater of the Arcane

CCamfield

First Post
Damn you, Mr Reed! :)

My (on hold) D&D campaign features an evil cult worshipping a demon-god called The Eater of Magic. The main activity of the cult is supposed to be stealing magic items so they can sacrifice the items' magic, each of which brings their god a tiny bit closer towards manifesting in the world. This prestige class will be perfect for them.

I'd been meaning to try one of your 101 PDFs and this just induced me to buy the 101 Collection.

Last edited:

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
CCamfield said:
Damn you, Mr Reed! :)

My (on hold) D&D campaign features an evil cult worshipping a demon-god called The Eater of Magic. The main activity of the cult is supposed to be stealing magic items so they can sacrifice the items' magic, each of which brings their god a tiny bit closer towards manifesting in the world. This prestige class will be perfect for them.

I'd been meaning to try one of your 101 PDFs and this just induced me to buy the 101 Collection.

Thank you. I'm glad it fits your campaign so well. A lot of the stuff I like to do is for the type of game I run so I'm never sure if it will always work well for other people.

I'm a big fan of just a little off fantasy (not straight fantasy but not too far gone from fantasy).

Remove ads