D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

Trying again.

I rolled on coyote code for stats. Woop!

Aloysius is a Revenant, a noble, more than happy to go on this trip as it will get him nearer to his goal/revenge. He has a bit of a case of the rot and a beautiful white cat familiar which is at odds with the rest of his appearance. He still has the noble man's damn-your-eyes confidence despite being dead.

edit: argh formatting fail

Last edited:

[URL="http://[/FONT"]http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=144420]

_: 4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 3, 5, 5] = 16
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 1, 1, 4] = 7
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 2, 4, 6] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 4, 6, 1] = 16
4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 5, 6, 1] = 14
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 5, 6, 6] = 17

Name: Aloysius von Hof (Baronet)
Race: Human (Revenant)
Class & Level: Wizard (Conjurer) 1
Background: Noble
Alignment: True Neutral

12 Strength (+1)
17 Dexterity (+3)
17 Constitution (+3)
18 Intelligence (+4)
14 Wisdom (+2)
7 Charisma (-2)

HP: 9
AC: 13 (16 with Mage Armour)

Languages: Common, Goblinoid, Elvish
Skills: Arcana (+6), Investigation (+6), Persuasion (+0), History (+6)
Saves: Intelligence (+6), Wisdom (+4)
Tools: Playing cards (+6)
Background feature: Position of Privilege
Racial abilities:
Relentless Nature
- a goal to be assigned by DM connected to my death
- if below half HP at start of turn, gain 1HP
- if die, come back to life 24hrs later within 1 mile
- know distance and direction to anyone connected to my goal
- once goal achieved, die permanently

Spellcasting:
Spell Save DC 14
Spell Attack Bonus +6

Spells known 6
Spells memorisable 5
Spell slots 2 x level one
Cantrips:
- Light
- Prestidigitation
- Shocking Grasp
Level One Spells:
- Mage Armour*
- Magic Missile*
- Unseen Servant (r)*
- Find Familiar (r)
- Tasha's Hideous Laughter*
- Shield*
*memorised

Dagger (+5, 1d4+3)
Arcane Focus (wand)
Spellbook
Fine clothes (somewhat tarnished)
Scroll of pedigree
Deck of cards
Signet ring
Scholar's Pack
- Book of Lore
- Bottle of ink
- Ink Pen
- 10 Parchment
- Bag of Sand
- Small Knife

Coins:
Gold: 15*
Silver:
Copper:

*spent some starting money on getting his familiar already

Last edited:

Looks like we have a wizard and a cleric. Should I stay with the sorcerer or go with a melee character. Been wanting to play the revised ranger so could go with that. Another one could be the Imortal Mystic if that is allowed. What do you guys think?

Jago's a Warlock despite the character name. I say play what you like. I was last to the table so I can make a different class if need be to make sure you play something you're happy with.

Jago's a Warlock despite the character name. I say play what you like. I was last to the table so I can make a different class if need be to make sure you play something you're happy with.

Ah can't open his sheet on my tablet so didn't realize he changed up things. I'm happy playing anything which is why I asked everyone's opinion. I've been wanting to play all the suggestions so would be happy either way.

Fwiw, the cat familiar is a spirit form of his own cat who shuffled off this mortal coil alongside Aloysius himself.

Essentially he is John Wick. But with a cat not a dog.

Jago

Explorer
I'm legit down for if this group is basically just full on Magic power. And yeah, "Priest" because I'm going Acolyte for the background.

Essentially, he's a Warlock and not a Cleric because he's mistaken his Patron for his Deity and thinks his powers are some divine gift.

I kinda liked the idea of you playing a Shadow Sorcerer, Vlad, as an Aasimar; we can play off with me being a Drow Light Warlock, kinda amusing in its own way.

I've been doing the Revised Ranger in another campaign and I can definitely recommend it as well. You do you, mate, I trust our GM to allow whatever party we come up with to work.

Or we'll just be really crafty. Either way will work

Shayuri

First Post
I have an eye on this game.

Still considering the idea of bringing a tabaxi paladin in. Considering. I dunno if I really have the time/attention/creativity to handle another game, especially since there's already a couple of games that have been gestating for awhile that seem about ready to start.

But it seems like a character that might suit the party you've got going relatively well.

Remove ads