D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hrgach is now up in the Rogues Gallery.

Tall and broadly built. Reddish tint to his skin and black eyes. Long black hair worn in a topknot. Armor is painted in crimson and black with a black hand on it. It is well cared for. He wears a black and crimson fiendishly grinning warrior's mask when in battle.

Hrgach was born into the Bloody Hands tribe of hobgoblins. Like all hobgoblin youth, he was taken from his mother at a young age and brought to the barracks to be raised in the military life, joining the army upon reaching adulthood, often clashing with the local humans, dwarves, and elves.

When the Black Winter War erupted onto the surface of Kerzoth, the Bloody Hands village in the Ivanhoe forest was razed and many of the tribe's members killed, including the chieftain. Hrgach led the rearguard that fought a fighting retreat to protect the rest of the tribe as they fled to the mountains. This was a long, grueling trek that saw many more Bloody Hands die.

Hrgach was just as surprised as anyone else when the demonic army suddenly disappeared. The Bloody Hands remained in the mountains, since much of the forest was devastated and burned, but winter was coming and they were few.

Leaving the women, the young, and the old to defend the new, hidden encampment and try and establish what stores they could for the winter, the remaining fit fighting males set out as the Bloody Hands mercenary tribe, setting up operations in the trading port of Garlath.

Most recently Hrgach took a job from a dragonborn from the Vermian Empire named Mardaar as a bodyguard. They were to travel to the capital Shamule, but when they reached they area of Ivanhoe, Mardaar deserted Hrgach and disappeared into the forest without paying him. But the dragonborn left behind a small book that looks to be a diary. Hrgach cannot read it, but he hopes it might provide clues to what Mardaar was really up to and where he might be found, for a bit of revenge and payment. The money is needed to send back to what remains of his tribe.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Excellent I'm waiting for the day the day theres a hasty retreat and the mask gets left on as a hobgoblin in full battle dress comes running towards a city gate

Ok got my character posted with a very brief background. I'm still working on expanding it but it gives an idea of what I am working on.

Background
Zarha was born to the cult of Varigul the Fallen. She was to be the child of their fallen lord and usher in his ascension. Her father’s dark will was bound with her spirit forever changing her. The cult tried to raise her as prophesied but her will was her own. She fled disappearing in the night and changing who she was. Zarha now going by Asha has been running ever since.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Well your all an interesting bunch of missfits that stick out like a sore thumb... a dead guy a hobgoblin and a forsaken angel walk into the bar followed by a drow sprouting fire!. Ill let everyone insert them selves into the inn before I move things along.

Oh my tapatalk is refusing to notify me just a heads up.

Azurewraith

Explorer
So I'm off work ALL day today. With only one child, doing nothing but postman watching. Then shutting my self off with final fantasy 15. In short I'm going to spend half the bord to tears. Feel free to post like crazy.

After mr.Nestor chimes in ill move you guys along to somebody's first moral dilemma *plays the twilight zone music*
Oh I was very pleased to find a PDF for aloy only had to copy up 1 char my self good work.

Remove ads