DM Needed - Washington D.C.

Banosby

First Post
Hey all. I haven't played since 3rd, and I have a few friends who haven't played at all. We're hoping to start a game, but I don't have the time to adequately run one, and no one else has the experience. So we're looking to hire a DM in the area. If the following sounds appealing, let me know:

Players: 3-4, all in our early 30's.
Style: Heavier on the roleplaying, lighter on the combat. More open-world than not. This is why I'm not just buying a module.
Setting: Pretty flexible. Can be your own or something published. I think we have a moderate preference for low fantasy though.
System: I think we're leaning towards fifth, as I hear that's pretty good. But I bet we could do E6 or something like that.
Compensation: Flexible. I have no idea what's reasonable for this sort of thing these days, so we're happy to negotiate on the money.
Time: We're all pretty busy, so it'll probably have to be sometime between Friday and Sunday evenings.
Frequency: Unclear. Probably 1-2 times a month.

eXodus

Explorer
curious, did you ever get this off the ground? i have been out of gaming for a number of years and was searching for a gaming group in dc and saw your post.

Remove ads