[DireKobold] Do you hate puppies?

EOL

First Post
Wil Upchurch's latest DireKobold adventure, "The Heart of the Home" was published on the 15th. It was designed for 4 characters of 7th level, but of course with the xenogenic system you can generate if for anywhere from one 4th level characters all the way up to twelve 10th level characters.

This adventure is the latest in the "Chronicles of Anyaka" Adventure Path series. All of these adventures have been wicked, but this one is downright diabolical (I keep telling Wil to use his powers for good rather than evil, but he claims to have tried that and the chicks didn't dig it as much.)

The good news is out of the kindness of my heart I've already released a "snippet" of this adventure which means that all you demo subscribers out there you can get a taste of some of Wil's nougat-licious adventure right now! This in addition to releasing a "snippet" of our last adventure "Band of the Silver Coin"! Can you believe it? I feel I'm trying to sell used cars and my name is Crazy Ed.

And for those of you out there who still haven't signed up for a full subscription (or even worse not signed up for a free demo subscription). Remember I'm going to be using your subscription money to feed the puppy I rescue from the pound. So the only concievable reason not to subscribe is if you hate puppies, you don't hate puppies do you?

pogre

Legend
Hey,

Just signed up for a year. Obviously, I like your stuff.

I have to ask: do you already have Wil's complete adventure path? How often do you plan on putting them out?

You probably made this announcement many times, but I missed it/forgot. Humor me - I just bought a couple bags of food for the pup.

EOL

First Post
pogre said:
Hey,

Just signed up for a year. Obviously, I like your stuff.

I have to ask: do you already have Wil's complete adventure path? How often do you plan on putting them out?

You probably made this announcement many times, but I missed it/forgot. Humor me - I just bought a couple bags of food for the pup.

No, Wil hasn't already written the entire path in fact some times he doesn't write anything at all and I have to get my trained monkey to do it, but no one seems to have noticed. (I kid because I love :D)

We release a new installment in the adventure path each month. The next one is scheduled for Monday the 16th.

And thanks for subscribing!

der_kluge

Adventurer
Heh. Every time we bring home a new bag of food for the dog or cat, I look at said dog or cat and say, "Congratulations! We decided to renew your lease!"

Remove ads