Looking to start a Star Wars FFG campaign in Hillsboro, OR

MacAllen

First Post
Don't have it lain out yet, don't have a date or time fixed yet, looking for interest right now, seeing who is out here who wants to play. I run a very interactive, RP-heavy style of game, so if you're in to "walk in and roll initiative" combat encounter-style, I'm not someone you'll enjoy playing with. Just ended a 3 year weekly Serenity game where we had combat maybe once a month, if that often. I run long, interactive campaigns with lots of politics and intrigue and am heavily dependent upon the energy of my players, so if you like sitting in the corner and being a lump, you also likely aren't a good fit for my style.

I'm looking to run in the "saga era", though not with the established characters. Space is big, a lot was going on, I think there's plenty of room to build a campaign in there. I don't do online gaming, I enjoy the "organic" feel of in-person (I'm old and crotechety). I've a big gaming room in my home so space won't be an issue.

No smoking/vaping, please, folks with allergies and respiratory issues live here.

Drop me a line if you're interested and we can start building the game up.

themensch

Villager
Hey MacAllen, I'm here to necro your thread and see if you're at all still interested in gaming - turns out I'm just down the street from you a bit but I don't think we've met as I'm relatively new to the area. What you are describing really appeals to my style of gaming, so I'm hoping you're still around. I am quite familiar with Star Wars and the FFG Star Wars system, having run and played in all three lines and owning a full library. However, I'm generally game for any system if there's fun to be had.

Remove ads