Heroes are never forgotten

Talath

Explorer
I am currently running Return to the Tomb of Horrors.

There were 11 PCs in the party, and now there are only 6. They have barely penetrated in to the City of Moil.

My plan is, just before the battle with Acererak, I will end that current session. The next session, I invite everyone who went through the module to the last battle.

After the battle, we cut to a month later. In Sigil, there is a memorial parade for the party of heroes. In background, they were a great group of adventurers who went to smash evil and promote good in the multiverse. They were a quite well known adventuring group.

At the end of the parade, sculptors unveil statues of each of the heroes, to stand in Sigil until Sigil itself disappears.

I am going to pass around a form. The jist of it is, asking permission for these statues to exist in their games, if the players ever visit Sigil. Hopefully all will agree.

And forever will stand the statues honoring the fallen heroes who plunged in to Acererak's tomb and fought one of the most evil villains of all.

What do you guys think?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
That's a wonderful way to remember old heroes...

And it gives me a tarmy idea, cutter. What about a Park of Heroes in the Lady's Ward of Sigil? A beautiful park with trees, fountains and hundreds of statues of mortal heroes...

Remove ads