New D&D 5e Campaign Forming in North Alabama

bwatford

Explorer
15726248_1363571636987568_5210598597604946686_n.jpg

We are now forming a new 5e campaign group in the North Alabama/Huntsville area.

I will be running a Emerald Spire D&D 5e Campaign at JC's House of Cards in Madison, AL every Wednesday Night from 7pm - 9pm if you are interested in joining in with us then please contact me for more details. Group is forming now. You can contact me at bwatford19@gmail.com or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/billy.watford.7

All experience levels accepted. I have been playing for about 38 years so well versed in the art of DMing. If it is your first time playing or if you have been playing for years then you are welcome with us.

Campaign Synopsis
Six miles northeast of Fort Inevitable lies one of the deepest and strangest dungeons to be found anywhere in the lands of the Inner Sea—the Emerald Spire. Like an iceberg, this weird structure shows only a small portion of itself above the surface; level upon level of hidden vaults and mysterious crypts lie buried deep below the ground. Few of the people living in Fort Inevitable or the surrounding lands have even the slightest inkling of the dungeon’s true extent, let alone its astounding age.

Standing in a wide clearing within the Echo Wood, the Emerald Spire is the ruin of a large Azlanti tower that appears to be made of green glass harder than stone. The upper portions of the tower were destroyed long ago, leaving broken, half-melted glass blocks lying jumbled around the tower’s perimeter and the ground nearby. The site is well known to locals from both Fort Inevitable and Thornkeep, and many travelers passing through the Crusader Road area make the trek into the forest to look on the ruins—from a safe distance. The Spire’s ruins are known to be infested with dangerous monsters, and the surroundings attract an unhealthy number of bandits, raiders, and hungry predators.

Can you brave the dangers below to come out with wondrous items and riches or will you fall prey? How will you deal with the Hell Knights at Fort Inevitable and can you even get their permission to explore the ruins?

Remove ads