D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Heh. I would think a lone wolf would be easier to handle in PBP than table, given that there's no real spotlight to steal. But I get your point.

Now what are a bunch of Helveki doing that deep in Essess, hmmm >:)

And links should be in the first posts of each thread.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Question: I've been poking at my concept and while I like the idea of the blade warlock, My normal distaste for playing characters that directly serve fiends is raising its head. Can we establish the the Lord of the Deep (The Drowned One, Blibdoolpoop, whatever...) is something non-Asmodean? I'd like to shift to a great old one Warlock, especially since she's Helveki mainly by birth and ethnicity, not attitude.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Question: I've been poking at my concept and while I like the idea of the blade warlock, My normal distaste for playing characters that directly serve fiends is raising its head. Can we establish the the Lord of the Deep (The Drowned One, Blibdoolpoop, whatever...) is something non-Asmodean? I'd like to shift to a great old one Warlock, especially since she's Helveki mainly by birth and ethnicity, not attitude.
Sure, we can make it a GOO. Just like the fiends, these aberrations are coming back after the death of Paladine.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Lord Twig

Adventurer
So now that we have our players, how do you guys want to work getting the group together? Just the typical random strangers in a tavern? Or the setting could have some sort of international adventurer's guild that you're all members of, though I'm having trouble coming up with a name. Or some other reason you're together.

I have the background for my character up. She is looking for people to work with, so whatever opportunity presents itself she will be on board. If it is an official adventurers guild she is up for that, or it could just be a posting in a tavern looking for adventurers. Either way, though the tavern way might be easier.

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm rethinking my character. I need to make him more interesting to me if i'm going to play him. I've still never really played a Clerit (except a one shot Kobold Cleric, but that doesn't count), and I need to figure out what I want from him. Most of my characters are made so I can explore some aspect of human nature (it's the writer in me), and what I've got so far just...well, it just doesn't make my heart sing. I'll let you know what I come up with.

It might just be a matter of choosing his race, or of expounding on his backstory a bit, but yeah. He needs something.

NeoNinevite

First Post
Stat Roles: 4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 5, 6, 2] = 14
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 3, 2, 6] = 15
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 4, 4, 6] = 14
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 1, 1, 5] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [1, 6, 2, 2] = 10
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 6, 1, 3] = 13

I'm probably going to be using these stats for a dex-based stout halfling barbarian, maybe multi-classing as a fighter later on.
So now that we have our players, how do you guys want to work getting the group together? Just the typical random strangers in a tavern? Or the setting could have some sort of international adventurer's guild that you're all members of, though I'm having trouble coming up with a name. Or some other reason you're together.
I don't really have a preference on this, as long as its not too contrived. Joining an adventurer's guild would work for some characters, including mine, but probably less so for others.

Remove ads