Dice Base: Master Screen - Game like a master!

halzucati

Villager
[h=1]Find the Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...r-rpg-dungeon-and-tabletop-screen/description

The Great Wall of Disappointment
(And how you can tear it down)
[/h]You are "The Master", the head honcho, the big cheese, numero uno. It's your game, it's your world, and it's your ass on the line if things go wrong, or right.
You've invested uncounted hours of your life to bring a new world into existence, you've planned, prepared and now its showtime.
But despite your best efforts, all your work and effort there's a weak link, one glaring oversight that holds you and your world back. It prevents you from being your most creative, it limits the information you can keep secret and share with your players. Worst of all its made of cheap, common paper.
Or perhaps its made of something a bit more stylish but its HUGE and HEAVY and requires that you make compromise after compromise just to use it. It seems like its using you more than you're using it.
The DM Screen, the partition between your most guarded secrets, plans and surprises and the gatekeeper of more than just your books, dice, pens and paper, but your life essence, and all the time and energy you've invested into your world.
Its holding you back.
Its standing in your way.
Its blocking your creativity
No more.
[h=1]Dice Base: Master[/h]I've been an avid gamer since the late 1980's and the one thing that's been a constant all these years has been my desire for a REAL master-level screen. Even today when you look at what's offered you get the same grouping of too-thin and under-featured screens or massive monolithic solutions that require their own seat in your car to transport.
Fail. Fail Fail.
There is a solution, and one that I've spent more hours than I can count designing and refining.
The Dice Base: Master Screen

DBMTitle2.1.jpg

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...r-rpg-dungeon-and-tabletop-screen/description

Available as individual panels, components and full systems.

Don't miss out on The KEEP storage tower or The TOWER dual rolling and switched dice tower using ZucatiCorp's exclusive FLUME randomization technology.

Engraving Available.

Almost unlimited options.

Thanks for your support.
- Hal Zucati

Last edited:

Remove ads