• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MOO3 for $0 (Yes, Free)

BryonD

Hero
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...024490-5131869?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846

If you, like me, loved Moo2, but held off on getting Moo3 because of all the bad reviews. Now, Amazon is selling it for FREE. $19.99 and a $20.00 rebate. If you ever gat anything else from amazon, you can get the shipping rolled in with that and it really is free.

Note that the average customer rating is 2 stars out of 5. So you may still only be getting what you pay for. But you really can't lose.

KenM

Banned
Banned
I'm sorry all my friends say the same thing about MOO3, so much automation that all you do is hit "next turn" button over and over, if you mess with the automated routines, you screw it up.

Agamon

Adventurer
Man, their giving me a cent with it, and I still don't want it any more than I'd take Deer Hunter or Barbie Makeover for free...

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Heh, I traded my old copy of MOO2 for it. The person I traded the old version to got the better deal... (I have since bought another copy of MOO2, yeah it's old, I still play it a lot.) I have even had some really good games of MOO3, it can be a lot of fun.

The worst thing about MOO3 is that you can see the corpse of a really good game in it. Something went wrong somewhere, but you can see glimmers of something that could have been wonderful.

I still play it now and again, but I wish that they had just made it more fun to play.

The Auld Grump

Destil

Explorer
Has the code patch been put out yet? I've been holding off until they get that out to try it again, myself....

BryonD

Hero
Now that I have received my copy and played it a few times, please allow me to offer my most sincere apologies to anyone who obtained this abomination.

(For reference, I loved MOO2 and I did use the V1.2 patch)

Last edited:

Remove ads