D&D 3E/3.5 Best 3.5e Character Generator?.

YawningWizard

First Post
Alright, sorry for posting so many times people, thanks to everyone who posted. I'm really happy with PCGen, and will be sticking with it. However, "Hero Lab" will not be getting my money, after reading about the program being heavily DRM protected.

Nylanfs

Adventurer
It isn't bad, I've only had to contact them about my license once because i had to reinstall it on a new laptop right after i had installed it on ine that had gotten stolen.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

echemh

First Post
When I was gaming before I used books like Unearthed Arcana and other support books to create characters as I am the type I can't stand to use run of the mill characters I love using advanced characters that stand out somehow. Is there a generator that includes the support books for 3E and 3.5E?

Nylanfs

Adventurer
Seeing as how those books were never released under the OGL you will likely not find one that uses those. You can use both PCGen and Herolab to create your own data, and I know that people have made files for books not under the OGL and hosted them on their own sites or repositories. But you'd have to find them.

Remove ads