Día de los Dinosaurios Muertos

New for TRAILseeker patrons! Día de los Dinosaurios Muertos is a spooky 16-page Pathfinder adventure by Jensen Toperzer. You've heard of the Day of the Dead... but what happens when the dead are dinosaurs? When the raptors awaken to find their land overrun by hairless apes, they plot to reclaim their legacy. Can the PCs survive the machinations of Miquiztlicoatl, the velociraptor mummy lord, ancient reptilian priest-king of the feathered throne? This adventure for 5th-7th-level PCs includes full-color maps, a pronunciation guide, the all-new Stone of the Inverted Sun, and - of course- intelligent undead velociraptors. Illustrated by Melissa Tillery; cartography by Justin Mason.

New for TRAILseeker patrons! Día de los Dinosaurios Muertos is a spooky 16-page Pathfinder adventure by Jensen Toperzer. You've heard of the Day of the Dead... but what happens when the dead are dinosaurs? When the raptors awaken to find their land overrun by hairless apes, they plot to reclaim their legacy. Can the PCs survive the machinations of Miquiztlicoatl, the velociraptor mummy lord, ancient reptilian priest-king of the feathered throne? This adventure for 5th-7th-level PCs includes full-color maps, a pronunciation guide, the all-new Stone of the Inverted Sun, and - of course- intelligent undead velociraptors. Illustrated by Melissa Tillery; cartography by Justin Mason.

dino.jpg
SaveSave

This adventure appeals to me and my *interests. Does the adventure contain rules for raising your own zombie Tyrannosaurus Rex to oppose these fowl schemes?

* Dinosaurs.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
POTENTIAL SPOILER WARNING !

I ran the 5e version of this and we had a blast. I printed out the maps on a plotter printer and bought a bunch of toy dinosaur skeletons that were roughly the right size. Also found some raptor minis in 25mm scale on e-bay that a bought.

I don't know how to create the "spoiler" tags that hide spoilers that I see other folks use on the forum. But to answer another posters question, there are no rules on making your own zombie t-rex, you *can* tame it. My players managed to do so and turn it against foes. I don't want to risk any more spoilers as I don't know how to hide them, but I recommend this adventure.

I ran the 5e version of this and we had a blast. I printed out the maps on a plotter printer and bought a bunch of toy dinosaur skeletons that were roughly the right size. Also found some raptor minis in 25mm scale on e-bay that a bought.

I don't know how to create the "spoiler" tags that hide spoilers that I see other folks use on the forum. But to answer another posters question, there are no rules on making your own zombie t-rex, you *can* tame it. My players managed to do so and turn it against foes. I don't want to risk any more spoilers as I don't know how to hide them, but I recommend this adventure.
Good to hear, thank you.

As far as I have been able to observe, this forum does not have spoiler tags. I am unaware of the reason why.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Good to hear, thank you.

As far as I have been able to observe, this forum does not have spoiler tags. I am unaware of the reason why.

It does. The tag is {sblock} but with square brackets. However, it does not work on mobile devices, so it's not encouraged.

dave2008

Legend

I don't know how to create the "spoiler" tags that hide spoilers that I see other folks use on the forum.

Like this:
[sblock]But to answer another posters question, there are no rules on making your own zombie t-rex, you *can* tame it. My players managed to do so and turn it against foes. I don't want to risk any more spoilers as I don't know how to hide them, but I recommend this adventure.[/sblock]

Remove ads

Remove ads