Pathfinder 1E Crowns of Ice - A Tale of Blood and Betrayal - Chapter I - The Isle of Heildam

Archon Basileus

First Post
EVERYONE

Initiative order:

Thorir 22
Attackers (plus attacking archer): 16
Brynhilde, Rolf, Sigur, the dark advisor, allied men 11
Archers 9
Astrid 8
Alec 7
Arvid 5

As the fight grows, taking most of the crowd by surprise, the archers turn inwards, preparing their shots in case anyone menaces the bride. At the last moment, though, one of the archers turns his aim towards Astrid! The shot is imminent, but sunlight disturbs his sight. He winces for a second, giving the travelers enough time to react.

That split second is interrupted by Rolf’s dragged and rude voice. “TANG!” From within the mob, four men push their way towards the dock, raising tang knives from their cloaks and skins as if to throw them at the travelers – more precisely, at the bride!

Ok, this is a short one. The attackers go right after Thorir. They’re all trying to reach Astrid, and that’s what they’ll do. They probably won’t have a second shot, but one might just be enough. Who knows… Also, all perception tests were met with success. You wouldn't believe their roll if I told you. :p
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]

Map updated
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FcB--LvawOzOiZLEB6KS9F5tICD7TByvTm2UO7LbKdk/edit#gid=0

Archon Basileus

First Post
No, the S on your ship are your own entourage. Unless you don't have any in your boat, but I assumed you would. I used the same identification to simplify the map, since they'd all be figthing on your side.

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The funny part is, before I rolled initiative, I was going to have Astrid stand on something and address the people, inadvertently making herself an easier target for alllllll those jerks lol.

No worries, Thorir will save her. His master is currently snoring next to me on the beach though, so we'll have to hold our breath waiting ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using EN World mobile app

Remove ads