Battlerager Vigor... by the book

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
I would even like a feat that would enable a defender style "You shall not hurt my friends" so that mayhaps an ally taking damage from your marked enemy would result in thps

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Flavorwise they kind of did my base it on Charisma idea for one of the Blackguard Paladins.

With this thp gained on a to hit I could also envision it as a zen response based on Wisdom... and works better for the perfected performance gains me thp model... not the "you wouldnt like me when I am angry" model.

Flavorwise they kind of did my base it on Charisma idea for one of the Blackguard Paladins.

With this thp gained on a to hit I could also envision it as a zen response based on Wisdom... and works better for the perfected performance gains me thp model... not the "you wouldnt like me when I am angry" model.

I don't even remember anymore exactly what those did. I remember they seemed cool, but a bit weaker than I'd have expected. Though I guess, since blackguards got most of the rest of all the pally stuff it wasn't like they were a bad class.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
I don't even remember anymore exactly what those did. I remember they seemed cool, but a bit weaker than I'd have expected. Though I guess, since blackguards got most of the rest of all the pally stuff it wasn't like they were a bad class.

The Dominatrix I mean domination blackguard has an at-will that has them get off, I mean get thp from hurting enemies... I mean proving they are better than them.

That version of the blackguard uses its thp as a resource. The line "I whip myself" came up a lot. It just didn't seem as broken as the original battlerager.

(I didn't think there was a thirst for that "combat style" before it came out.)

Remove ads