Release (ENN) Cubicle 7 Preview Next Adventures in Middle-Earth Release

Cubicle 7 have released the front cover of Wilderland Adventures, the next release for the Adventures in Middle-Earth 5e game. The book features seven adventures by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan and Francesco Nepitello which can be played as standalone quests or linked to form an epic campaign. The cover art has been painted by fantasy artist Ralph Horsley. The book was originally published for The One Ring RPG as Tales from Wilderland.

Cubicle 7 have released the front cover of Wilderland Adventures, the next release for the Adventures in Middle-Earth 5e game. The book features seven adventures by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan and Francesco Nepitello which can be played as standalone quests or linked to form an epic campaign. The cover art has been painted by fantasy artist Ralph Horsley. The book was originally published for The One Ring RPG as Tales from Wilderland.

Yeah, looking forward to this. The middle earth vibe is one that I fear will be difficult to achieve in play, so very interested to see some examples to use and crib from.

Matchstick

Adventurer
Loremaster's Guide HB is scheduled spring 2017.
Are there further updates for a more specific time?

Not sure about the LM hardback, but (I'm guessing you already know this) the PDF is out now. I would guess they'll give it some time to catch mistakes etc. and then they'll do the hardcover. I'm trying to remember how long it was between the PDF and the hardback for the player book, but I can't remember.

Remove ads

Remove ads