Peter... I am your father

I'm sure there is another thread with the previous trailers for the Guardians of the Galaxy, but I couldn't find it. In any case, looks like there is a new trailer out, and it looks pretty cool.

[video=youtube;duGqrYw4usE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duGqrYw4usE[/video]

It looks as if Kurt Russell is playing Star-Lord's father. I'm surprised they gave out this information in a trailer.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I'm really hoping that we see Starlords father in his 'other form' (No Spoilers) and we get some kind of back story.

It's looking good - even the Starmora shipping

and who are the Gold people?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
It looks as if Kurt Russell is playing Star-Lord's father. I'm surprised they gave out this information in a trailer.
It has been known for a while. We also know he is Ego the Living Planet.

So, those shots of the GotG on a Eden-like planet is probably happening on Ego.

Ryujin

Legend
I'm really hoping that we see Starlords father in his 'other form' (No Spoilers) and we get some kind of back story.

It's looking good - even the Starmora shipping

and who are the Gold people?

I don't know a whole lot about that "other form", but I would think that it would take a lot of 'splainin'.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
It isn't in the comics. In the comics Peter's dad is a nobody. That Ego his is father in the MCU as been all over the place in the promotion of the film.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
It has been known for a while. We also know he is Ego the Living Planet.

So, those shots of the GotG on a Eden-like planet is probably happening on Ego.

I don't think so. It looks more likely that the idyllic planet is where the gold people live, whereas the weirder looking background is Ego

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases