D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"That sounds fair to me," smiles Aremus, "Perhaps we'll get lucky and the Giant will be on the way to Goldenfields, and knows something about the increased raids. Then we can be finished with this business quickly!"

He even sounds like he believes it could happen.

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio takes his share of the loot, and thanks his fellow travellers. He sees the gem, and looks around to see if everyone is sure of this. Seeing no objections, he nods thanks.

He's happy to continue accompanying them, to be led where the adventure takes them.

"Could I have an hour?" he asks.

Assuming he can, he will go to a jeweller to see if he can swap the gem for ruby dust. He'll only go one-for-one, but hopefully he can do it quick. If not, he'll hold on to the gem.

Persuasion: [roll0].

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan, Wizard 4

Fistan smiles at the woman, "I hope that consent can be applied after the fact." When offered the necklace he replies, "A generous gift, might I ask what makes it so valuable. Divination magic was never my favourite. As a young man I was too keen on blasting things - so far I have found that quite necessary, so perhaps my youth was not so misspent."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 26/26 (HD: 4/4d6)
Arcane Ward: 12/12 THP currently not active

Offense
Spell attack: +6 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3

Spells
CANTRIPS (4): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, One more
LEVEL 1: (4/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C) *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) *Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, two more[/SBLOCK]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ch2b76.jpg

Nightstone/Tavern
Morning
Round 0

Dren slipped his share of the treasure into his belt pouch and looked at the others as they discussed where to go next. “Well, Goldenfields is on the way t’ Triboar, north on the Long Road,” he said. “Easy enough t’ stop by.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:

Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 33/33 HD: 4/4d8
Ki: 4/4/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We don't need to take the Long Road (not until after Goldenfields), I know a good route along the banks of the Dessarin River. A firsherman named Tallomy will happily ferry us across just north of Stump Bog. No, it's back to Ardeep Wood for us. We can look for that Giant along the way. We can skirt the worst of the woods by some trails I know, if the Giant's tracks don't lead us further in."

After everyone gathered their share of the party treasure, and there was money on the table, Aremus looked at it like he hadn't expected any. "Is that for me? Oh, thank you, very kind." he said and scooped it up happily.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Oh are we leaving already? I guess it's up to you if the wagon can be taken up the trails past the Ardeep up the Dessarin and cross the river. If we have to take the main road, it would probably take longer.

When they reach the last place they saw the giant's tracks, Aremus will try to pick up the trail.

[roll0] and [roll1]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Aremus would not be adverse to taking the road, if that's what everyone else wants to do, but the the group must return to Ardeep to look for the giant, so we may as well follow the river after.
If Spuds can come along, all the better.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio likes the thought of walking beside the river, and is content to travel without Spuds at this time. He's not insistent on it. Would we be following its flow?

Remove ads