D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I would like that part about giving up children in more detail...I'll also wait for others to speak before continuing

Azurewraith

Explorer
They where never entirely sure it was their children they where giving up as the wording was ambiguous. Give me a min and ill get the exact details.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Here we go!
Alissa's mother was barren she whent to Enid, who made her fertile for the price of her first born. Some years before Alissa's birth there was a still born which Alissa's mother deemed payment.

Tomlin(young boy) his mother was alone and wanted to be loved. The cost was the product of that love. Ambiguous wording for child.

The twins father lavished all his attention on the twins, their mother wanted attention she got it at the price of the distraction. Again ambiguous meaning the kids.

Hope that helps any more questions feel free to ask.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Quickly, close the door partially, like half-open and then some more toward closing to leave narrow passage. And prepare the bag those that deflect of the door."

Leonan quickly casts something and moves behind the door setting his boot against the door so that anything that collides with them needs to push him first. From the inside, nothing changes. But the sorcerer frowns in concentration.

"Don't peek outside through the door and don't move into the doorway. I've cast an illusion of the open door. If anything runs through it will hit the door and rebound toward that side. Catch or kill whatever it is. Elves, tie the satyr, bind his wounds and go behind the counter. Oh, blindfold him too, just in case. Move!"

OOC: Minor Illusion, re-cast at the door so they appear more open then they really are. Leonan will maintain it for few minutes.
Just double checking I understand correctly, your leaving the door open a jar(less than a ft I'm assuming) wedging your foot against it so it wont budge, then making the illusion of a open door?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
A bit more than a foot. Angle needs to be such that whatever hits the door should bounce aside (in this case inside) not backwards. But Yes, that's the idea. Leonan is standard behind the door so he doesn't see outside unless there are cracks in the door wide enough to see

Azurewraith

Explorer
On a more serious note ill let you guys figure out how your handling this as there appears to be a difference of opinion. The first party conflict gives me the warm fuzzies!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases