D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash II

Creamsteak

Explorer
~80 gp per mithral piece.

The sorceress that was working there last time you were by is there, and can quietly confirm that something of that nature has been proposed, but they don't generally publish contracts of that high of a value so as to avoid various problems handling that much money and attention.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
~80 gp per mithral piece.

The sorceress that was working there last time you were by is there, and can quietly confirm that something of that nature has been proposed, but they don't generally publish contracts of that high of a value so as to avoid various problems handling that much money and attention.

So how to we secure the contract? Since we're gold members (lol), is a verbal agreement with the sorceress enough?

80K gp divided by four makes for very sweet magic items ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Creamsteak

Explorer
It's more along the lines of if someone did manage to pull it off, they'd be paid and recognized for it. Anything official might put a target on someone's backs.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
FYI, I just noticed some mistakes on the posted character sheet. I'm in a bit of a rush today, but I'll clean it up tomorrow at the latest, as we role-play our path forward.
Cheers,

SG

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
FYI, I'm in the process of cleaning up my character seet, and noticed that Water walk is a cleric spell [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION]. This means that you're 100gp (200gp/2 since we're splitting costs) richer for the scroll + whatever you accounted for the copying.
Here is Thaliss' corrected shopping list (ritual transcription costs have been corrected).
[sblock]
107.06 money (note 100 gp of inks for rituals counted here)
6337.5 addition
3375 sale of leather armor of lightning resistance and 1 wingwear

9819.56 total to spend

Attunement items
4800 wand of the war mage +2
2000 ring of feather falling

no attunement
1000 cap of water breathing
500 helm of comprehend languages

320 half of carradoc's scrolls (200 gp /2 less)
800 cost to copy in ritual book

360 2x potion of invisibility

20 2x 10g gp of jade dust to cast magic mouth

39.56 Money left
[/sblock]

Cheers,

SG

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Other question [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], since we have a bunch of scrolls that we don't really need, would you allow to sell them at a discount (50% or 75% of value would be fair).
[MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION], I think we should keep Haste & Wall of Water and sell Scroll of Water Walk, Scroll of Water Breathing, Scroll of Magic Mouth, Scroll of Gentle Repose, Scroll of Feign Death.

3*200gp level 3 + 2*120gp = 840 gp times whatever [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION] allows, and we'll split it back if ok.
Cheers,

SG

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION],

I have a bit more time today, and I'm fine-tuning Thaliss' character sheet. I had a question regardint the suggestion spell . I put it down on Thaliss' spell liste because I want to give him more breadth, so he doesn't spend all the fights spamming eldrich blast, which is getting a bit boring.

If used in combat, say targetting one of the fighters in a group with one spellcaster, would the following suggestion work according to you? 'We are much stronger than your group. Joins us and attack your spellcaster."

Would it also work if it targets a cultist?

To me, the it is worded in such a manner as to make the course of action sound reasonable, which is the spell's requirement, but I want to know your opinion/ruling. Since sorcerers have so few spells, I don't want to pick one that I won't be able to use.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases