Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
Passing the bound dwarves you enter the building, you get the feeling you are about to encounter some hostility.

The initial room past the door way is a small 25x15 ft room containing two staircases one heading up and a second heading down. Both stair cases seem to have a thin layer of dust and grime on them as does the exterior of all the glass domes here everything within the room appears to be made of a metal that has a strange warmth to it. There is also a door set into the back wall in between the stairs.

Azurewraith

Explorer
You notice there are odd places where the dust looks at if it has been displaced, Perhaps by something hovering above it or maybe something taking time to cover its tracks. The stairs heading seem to be devoid of any activity.

Azurewraith

Explorer
The door is of a odd design out has neither hinges, handle or even a lock. As Colember moves closer to the door a small section of it begins to light up a pulsing green colour.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I just meant to move away so it doesn't blast you from close up. I didn't expect it to just stop. Let me see if it can be fooled."

Leonan motions toward the door and from the floor raises great snake body that quickly morphs into a human right in front of the door. He thinks about the glow and how it behaved when Colember approached it. If the door doesn't react to the illusion he slowly approaches noting how far from the door it works and working in an arc in front trying to see if it is a line, cone or area detection mechanism. He marks the floor at the safe distance.

[roll0] - to recognize the effect

OOC: So, approach directly, move aside as soon as it starts glowing and follow the circle in a zig-zag pattern activating the door, moving away, activating little bit more to the left etc... to the wall. Repeat for the right side.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Sorry must have missed this post!

The door does not react to the illusion at all the door begins to light up the same green glow once again as soon as you get within 5feet of it and remains lit pulsing slightly as long as you remain within 5ft of the door, regardless of the angle, the glow appears to be coming from the position where you would usually expect to find a key or handle.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases