D&D 5E [DMsGuild] The Swordmage (5th Edition Class)

Presenting the Swordmage (5e Class) - now available on Dungeon Masters Guild.

[PWYW - you can donate to support the author or download freely]

The swordmage is a warrior that blends magic spells with martial technique in battle. Unlike those who merely dabble in either field to complement their existing skills, the swordmage's training aims for a true combination from the ground up.

Every swordmage develops the ability to produce magical wards that be used either to shroud enemies with supernatural effects, or to enhance personal abilities in ways that can stagger the imagination.

Aegis of Armament: The swordmage learns to store objects in a personal pocket dimension and retrieve them during combat for improved versatility.

Aegis of Assault: The swordmage shrouds an enemy, object, or location with a ward that acts as a beacon for the swordmage's teleportation across the battlefield.

Aegis of Ensnarement: The swordmage shrouds an enemy with a ward that grants the swordmage the ability to teleport the enemy away from allies.

Aegis of Shielding: The swordmage shrouds an enemy with a ward that hinders and deflects the enemy's attacks.

--AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you want more touch spells for the Blade Casting feature, there are some in the supplemental material for the Artificer product also on my DMsGuild channel. I plan to make updates in the future that will include new spells and archetypes for the swordmage, which may be in this product or others on my channel. Feel free to post feedback and requests for updates.

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/208329/The-Swordmage-5e-Class

SWORDMAGE-cover-001-b (resize 42%).jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases