[Savage Worlds] Play a goblin this Easter!

Zadmar

Explorer
I know some people like running seasonal one-shots, so with Easter just a couple of weeks away, I thought I'd take the opportunity to pimp my Easter-themed One Sheet adventure for Savage Worlds. In Egg Hunt, the players take on the role of goblinoid bosses, leading their gangs of pint-sized killers on a mission to steal a clutch of dragon eggs from Rojer and his band of rabbitfolk hunters.

There's also a Player's Guide and 15 pre-generated characters, as well as a few custom Adventure Cards for those who like using them. It's all free, so all you need is a copy of Savage Worlds Deluxe.

My One Sheets usually take around 3 hours to run, so if you want to run a longer session you can also grab the follow-up adventure, Can of Wyrms. I've also released a few other One Sheets: Bone of Contention, Hot Water, Root of the Problem, Samhain Surprise, Sanguine Solstice and Sleigh Heist.

I recently talked about the setting on the Wild Die Podcast, and afterwards they ran an Actual Play. There's also a write-up of a game here, and I think it gives a good feel for the setting.

Remove ads