D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
So I took the "Bull of Battle", which allows Lal to charge around the battlefield fearlessly (ie Eagle totem). I hope this won't make me rue my low HP rolls :p

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sorry about rushing off and not sticking to the plan, guys. I just thought it would be very appropriate for my dwarven sorcerer. :)

And besides, looks like I took out 3 troglodytes singlehandedly... :D

Greenmtn

Explorer
Why can't the dude with the Chaos magic stick to the plan?!

Harbs probably a bit grumpy, and likely now thinks he knows why Flint aren't in the military any more I think it's funny and great RP.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
His name is Jim, and he fell in with a bad crowd. Exiled from his home because his lack of smell and general poor etiquette, Jim wandered the world in search of love. Wherever he went, people saw him like a monster, fleeing from the sight of him or chasing Jim with torches and pitchforks. In tears, Jim took shelter in an abandoned cave, where he made a home for himself. Then, after several years of peace and solitude, the cavebear came and took Jim’s home. He started wandering again, angry with the world but refusing to act like the monster they thought he was. But then, only a few days ago, Jim happened upon these caves. Not noticing the stench, he entered and fell asleep, exhausted. When he woke up, three reptilian creatures stood over him, but Jim only saw the one. With tears in his eyes, he knew that he had fallen in love, and when she defended him from her friends, he knew it was mutual. Jim and the troglodytes learned to live together, to trust and love. Finally Jim felt at home! But then the adventurers came, and threatened his new family...

Remove ads