D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

Recovering from the mighty blow from the Troglodyte warrior, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth Harb readies his weapon as he spits blood at the creatures face as he swing his sword with all his might. As he furiously swings his sword the blade connects squarely with the creatures neck. Everyones eyes burn as there is a flash of sunlight and the blade bites deep into the creatures neck. Taking it's head clean off.

OOC:
2nd, possibly last Attack against Troglodyte Warrior: 1D20+4 = [20]+4 = 24

Crit Damage + Divine Smite: 1D8+2 = [5]+2 = 7
1D8 = [3] = 3
2D8 = [2, 6] = 8

I forgot to double the Smite damage [roll0]
I think that kills it. I got lucky another hit and Harb was toast but I don't have enough healing to make it worth it to do that either.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Loosh will find his way to behind one of his allies that is fighting a trog and thrust his boarding pike over his friend's shoulder (with it's reach).

OOC: [roll0] for [roll1] and bonus action [roll2] for [roll3]

eayres33

Explorer
Flint moved towards the Warrior his great axe raised and landed a solid blow before he grabbed the troglodyte’s armor sending waves of energy through it.
Corsa moves quickly cutting through the air and landing a solid blow on the Warrior
Harb stood his ground and brought down the blade of his longsword on the warrior unleashing the power of the gods.
Seeing his opening Lal moved behind the troglodyte warrior and brought down his weapon, dropping the foul smelling creature.
Giana tears out the throat of the shocked spearman as the cave goes quiet.
GM:
At the moment you hear nothing but your own heavy breathing’
[sblock=Initiative]
Vin 24
Corsa 22
Harb 19
Lal 16
Giana 15
Flint 13
Loosh 5 [/sblock]
[sblock=AC and Conditions]
Flint 14 HP 13/22
Harb 19 HP 7/28
Lal 15 HP 25/25
Corsa AC 13 HP 26/26
Vin 14 (17 mage 20 Blade Singing) HP 20/20
Giana 16 HP 24/24 (bear 11 HP 9/34)
Loosh 16 HP 8/21
TW dead
TS 13 dead
[/sblock]

Inkedcaves_LI.jpg

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Lal left out an explosive breath, and brought his hand to his forehead.

"ooof... that was... something. Please forgive me, the prayer to the gods of my land were answered perhaps a bit too much... I must meditate and clear my mind. Clearly too much influence from the Bull of Battle is a bad thing... "

Turning around he notices the bear for the first time and startles. "... The King of Bears! Truly my prayers were deep indeed".

With that, Lal bowed very deeply.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Not seeing any danger at the moment, Flint gets on one knee and starts examining the fallen troglodyte warrior.

"Bwah, they needin' to learn 'bout cleanliness," the dwarf says as he turns his nose away in disgust from the smell. Despite his revulsion, he studies the armor the reptilian creature is wearing; whether is seems dwarven-made or crudely fashioned, and whether the stink would be removed easily.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

Harb winces in pain and moves his hand to his chest as he takes a deep breath almost doubling over. He quickly corrects his stance and groans slightly as he brings his shoulder blades back.

"Loosh you look hurt. Come let me help you."

He places a hand on Flints shoulder. "Hand me that strange flail if you would. Any more of these smelly beasts wants to hit me with that they will have to beat my corps with it."

OOC: Lay on hands for 10 points to Harb and if he accepts my offer 5 points to Loosh. (That is all my LoH points until we do a long rest, I have 1 spell left)

Is the Flail a martial weapon?

eayres33

Explorer
GM:

The Flail will count as a marshal weapon. Since it is an new/unusual weapon anyone with martial training can use it as is with no proficiency bonus, after a day of practice they could use it as normal with proficiency bonus.

Remove ads