Is a Standard Action part of a Full Round Action?

reveal

Adventurer
Is a Standard Action part of a Full Round Action? Or is a Full Round Action a thing unto itself?

For example, the Manyshot feat allows you to fire an extra arrow as a Standard Action. So, basically, you can fire two arrows at once.

Let's say I have Rapid Shot and I, normally, have one attack per round. If I use Rapid Shot, I get two attacks per round as a Full Round Action. Since Manyshot is a Standard Action, can I use it with my first attack and then use Rapid Shot to fire off a second attack?

Yobgod Ababua

First Post
Also, an attack is not a standard action.
You may make -one- attack as a standard action, or perform as many as you can (including iteratives and extra attacks from feats) as a full-round action.

In 3.5 parlance, on your round you may perform either a standard action + a move equivalent action -or- a full-round action.

Rudar Dimble

First Post
to be precise, you can also take two move-actions (swapping a standard action for a move-action), but I think that speaks for it self :D

Bauglir

First Post
Under 3.0 I believe the standard action includes the move action.

So move + partial = standard

A FRA doesn't allow a move.

Shin Okada

Explorer
Bauglir said:
Under 3.0 I believe the standard action includes the move action.

So move + partial = standard

A FRA doesn't allow a move.

Well, actually,

Partial = standard - move

This is true. But,

move + partial = standard

This is not true by precise mean. You cannot voluntary take a move action and a partial action. So you cannot move and make a partial charge for example.

Last edited:

Remove ads