[ENNIES CEREMONY] I need Cover images

Michael Morris

First Post
Mods please sticky.

Folks, I need cover images in *.png format for each nominee ASAP. Email to mlmorr0@uky.edu AND THEN post which ones you supplied here so that I don't get 60 different copies of the same cover. Most of these images are online as is, so it shouldn't be too hard to dig them up. Image size can be up to 1024x768 - anything larger and I'll need to resize them down.

You can use JPG, but turn off compression. You can also use GIF
Hell, attach them here and I'll get to them.

Thanks to Eric for restickying this and pointing out the size limit above.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Michael, a lot of publishers don't read the main forum! You're much, much better off emailing them I think.

This should also be posted in the Publisher's Forum if it isn't already.

Hey, what's a .png file? I've never heard of it before.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Portable Network Graphic

They retain the full integrity of the colors better than Gifs and Jpegs, but the files tend to be larger. They are smaller if the file was originally a bmp though.

That's all I know...

Michael Morris

First Post
Piratecat said:
Michael, a lot of publishers don't read the main forum! You're much, much better off emailing them I think.

This should also be posted in the Publisher's Forum if it isn't already.

Since I have maybe 2 hours / week free to work on the net I need some help here in gathering them. If someone could email the publishers that would be most appreciated. In the meanwhile I really need to get back to work...

Hey, what's a .png file? I've never heard of it before.

What creamsteak said. PNG was developed by Macromedia AFAIK and it is the native format of Fireworks.

We sent our images last night to mlmorr0@potp.uky.edu (listed in your user cp). Please let us know if any corrections need to be made.

Two images were sent. One for A Magical Medieval Society: Western Europe and one for A Magical Medieval City Guide.

Joseph Browning
Expeditious Retreat Press

Last edited:

GreenPiece

First Post
Michael,

I have sent you the cover images for Necromancer Games' Tome of Horrors, Necropolis, Book of Taverns, Vault of Larin Karr, and Feast of the Gobbler.

I hope they're ok.

GP

Webmaster Necromancer Games

Remove ads