ZEITGEIST Another ZEITGEIST campaign journal I found

mdusty

Explorer
This is one of my player's sites that she keeps up for our group. She is a computer techie that put this together. She updates it regularly and transformed all the house rules from the PDF I originally sent out to an actual website. I see that the journal is about 2 sessions behind though. The PCs are about to start the last chapter of Adventure 5, having just escaped from the Bleak Gate. But we are on a summer break now, so we won't be playing again until September or so. I didn't realize anyone on the internet could look at this site though, I thought it was just our group that could access it. I can't even make changes on the site and I'm the DM lol. Lots of homebrew stuff on there.

That Bonds of Forced Faith adventure we did almost 2 years ago, I think I used the character sheet handouts from the freebie that was sent out that had the D&D Next rules instead of 5e rules. I vaguely remember that player who played the King had never played D&D before and was able to find some kind of loophole in the wording of that ability right away. I don't remember much more about it though, I don't even have those sheets anymore to see what it was. But yeah, I do remember everyone at the table saying that ability, which they kept calling 'earthbending', was waaaay too powerful. If a player became king later on, I was just gonna have it work like the move earth spell and put some kind of daily limit on it.

Remove ads