(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
No need to apologize -- emotional responses from the characters against each other are fine, as long as we as players know we're all on the same side.

tglassy

Adventurer
I’m sorry. To be honest, I’ve had trouble with Titus. I’m just not into him. I don’t know if it’s that he’s my first fighter, or if he’s just boring, but I’m having a hard time even knowing what he’d be doing in any given situation. He just doesn’t have any real motivation. Or character.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hmmm... Do you want to swap him out for someone else, buck up and make something out of him, or leave him behind and back out of this game? I'm fine with any of them. (Though I liked having a character with a relationship to the most 'important' NPCs...)

Same thing went with Lionel.

tglassy

Adventurer
Hmmm... Do you want to swap him out for someone else, buck up and make something out of him, or leave him behind and back out of this game? I'm fine with any of them. (Though I liked having a character with a relationship to the most 'important' NPCs...)

Same thing went with Lionel.

Let me think about it. Maybe I can salvage him.

eayres33

Explorer
Hello everyone, I’m sorry this has taken me so long to get back to the RP sections to post this but I have just not had the time. There have been some professional and personal changes in my life that have taken up most of my free moments. I do not see my current situation changing anytime soon so I am going to have to drop out of all the RP games I am playing and GMing.

I am sorry to do this to all of you, and I hope the best to you all.

Remove ads