Player Looking To Join Online DD 5e Group

GeekPunk

First Post
Hello all...

My name is Dan Taylor and I'm hoping to find an online group to play Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition. I am currently the DM for the DAD DND podcast (http://daddnd.com) and I'm itching to participate as a player -- not only to scratch that itch, but to improve my DMing as well.

I have over 40+ years of role-playing game experience with many different rpgs, but D&D is what I started with way back in the day, I'm looking to play some 5e. As much as I'd like to find a local group to play with (Orange County, CA) I'm thinking that an online game may be more feasible. So, if you're looking for a new player to join the group with plenty of experience, but a little green when it comes to 5e, I might be your guy.

Thanks,

Dan

Kelly Kellogg

First Post
I'm no DM, and I don't have a group, but I'd be interested in joining up for an online game of DND. I really wanna play, only played twice before (4th edition, not really fun for me hence why i wanna try 5th), and am over all new.

If you manage to find a group or DM that needs more players, i'd love to join. It just all depends on when the group qould be playing, due to day to day life and my work.

Remove ads