En5ider Access for Lifers?

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Back in 2012/13 some of us back the 'Rebuilding EN World' Kickstarter at the 'Lifer' level, granting access to everything produced by EN World for life. (Yours or ours, whichever comes sooner!)

I was hoping this would mean that we could access En5ider, as I am particularly interested in checking out the changes to Zeitgeist in the 5th edition version.

Is that the case, and if so, how could we go about it?

Cheers!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It’s pay-what-you-want. Knock yourself out! You can grab the entire EN5ider back catalogue. Though if you did choose to continue support at a small amount, that would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
It’s pay-what-you-want. Knock yourself out! You can grab the entire EN5ider back catalogue. Though if you did choose to continue support at a small amount, that would be greatly appreciated.

I do understand that. I just kind of sort of thought we'd already paid for them.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I do understand that. I just kind of sort of thought we'd already paid for them.

“Pay What You Want” includes “nothing”, if that is what you want. Though, as I said, your continued support would be gratefully appreciated. :)

Remove ads