Meet Denderin and troll in An Adventure Lost! (chapter episodes)

Slit518

Adventurer
Meet Denderin, an 18 year old, swift learner, who has no idea what he wants to do with his life. His family wants him to continue the family farm, he went to university instead, barely graduating. He later determined that isn't what he wanted to do with his life either!
In and out of jobs, he lives a life with an unsure future. How can he support himself with no income? How can he live without direction? Now 21, Denderin decides to follow an old passion. The passion for adventure! Selling everything he had, Denderin sets out with whatever gear he could purchase, as well as his trusty book which tells of bold adventure and lavish treasure.

Here you can read through the first chapters, on a chapter-by-chapter basis. As the book comes further along, you will be able to purchase the whole book if you wish as opposed to by chapter.

Why DM's Guild? They allow the publication of Fiction now! And the book is also D&D related, as I am generally setting it in a Dungeons and Dragons esque setting.

Here are the links to the chapters-

Chapter 1 - Free
/product/215209/An-Adventure-Lost--Chapter-1?term=an+adventure+lost&test_epoch=0

Chapter 2 - Pay What You Want
/product/216027/An-Adventure-Lost--Chapter-2

Chapter 3 - $0.50
/product/217003/An-Adventure-Lost-Chapter-3

Chapter 4 - $0.50
http://www.dmsguild.com/product/219060/An-Adventure-Lost--Chapter-4

Chapter 5 - $0.50
http://www.dmsguild.com/product/221...hapter-5?src=newest_in_dmg&coverSizeTest=true

If you read any of my work, please let me know what you think by leaving a comment on the chapter's page. I appreciate any constructive criticisms, and feedback. And if you enjoy what you read, share the link around! I would appreciate it much.
Thanks in advance.

P.S.
I also am aiming to add Character Sheets of the characters at the end of each chapter, I just need to learn how to merge PDF files. And will eventually add a page with a link to all the other chapters as well, so you can go to the chapter's page without looking for link all over the web.

Last edited:

Slit518

Adventurer
Update! Chapter 5 is coming! It's chugging along nicely. For those of you who are fans to the series, I just want to let you know a new chapter is on it's way.

I thank you for your patience!

Slit518

Adventurer
I regret to inform you that Denderin and Troll's adventures in An Adventure Lost have been pulled from the Dungeon Masters Guild, despite them having an entry for publishing RPG Fiction.

Was this errant on their part and it was something that was overlooked? I am not sure.

But I will look to republish elsewhere, though I am sure doing so I would need to change the cover page and the document background, as those were provided by Wizards of the Coast via The DMs Guild.

I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Remove ads