Galley droid question

For a high quality 'chef' type droid, I'd make it a 3rd degree (protocol) droid, with Knowledge (galactic lore), using its galactic lore skill as representative of knowledge of a vast number of recipes and food-related cultural trivia (like what kind of food to serve at a Shindalian funereal / wedding rite, or whatever).

For a low quality 'food processor' type droid, I'd make it a 5th degree (utility) droid with basically no skill and make a note that it can turn out edible paste 'enhanced' with various flavor packets.

Absolutely.

The bartender droid I would be even more likely to use a protocol droid as a base, to represent the tendency for people to unload their problems onto a bartender, and maybe have it also dispense advice stored in its, 'proverb matrix' or whatever.

Dioltach

Legend
Absolutely.

The bartender droid I would be even more likely to use a protocol droid as a base, to represent the tendency for people to unload their problems onto a bartender, and maybe have it also dispense advice stored in its, 'proverb matrix' or whatever.

- "Sir, the odds of her coming back to you are 3,873,249 to 1."
- "Hey, never tell me the odds!"

Remove ads