Hero's Handbook

Tewligan

First Post
If, on the other hand, you mean that D&D book that came out a couple of years ago...then no, your money would be better spent on a rusty coffee can filled with vomit.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Tewligan said:
If, on the other hand, you mean that D&D book that came out a couple of years ago...then no, your money would be better spent on a rusty coffee can filled with vomit.

I actually like that book. Granted, it's not ALL that useful for those of us who have been playing for a while, but I've used it several times to help new players out during character creation.

JoeGKushner

First Post
MeepoTheMighty said:

I actually like that book. Granted, it's not ALL that useful for those of us who have been playing for a while, but I've used it several times to help new players out during character creation.

Once again, MeepotheMighty speaks truly.

This book is filled with the most brain dead obvious statements on the face of the planet and isnt' even a good name generator.

On the other hand, most new people have no comprehension of what the hell role playing is and the old, "It's like acting but with a rules subset more complex than Chess.", doesn't always work.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Tallok, I apologize for not being clearer when I cut Meepo's post.

The material we speak of is the Hero Builder's Handbook from Wizards of the Coast and it has no feats, prestige classes or other crunch/advanced materials.

I am unfamiliar with the Bloodstone book.

Remove ads