GAME OF THRONES #7 :-The Dragon and the Wolf--Season 7 EPISODE #67/Season Finale

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Isn't the night king one of the First Men? He could be a Stark but not a Targaryen.

After a bit of thinking, I'm wondering if the Night King is in fact a Lannister.

The Lannisters also have blood descent from the First Men and Cerseis bemoaning that her family is the Last of the Lannisters could be the key to next season and her and Jamies involvement in the War. If the Night King is the First Lannister and, Cersei's baby is the Last Lannister, then is the baby what the Night King has been seeking all these years?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I thought that we were going to see Jaime’s death. To have two people in the same episode tell Cersei to kill them, and her not to follow through at least once?

Her brothers, both. One of the themes of the episode was her devotion to family. She talked about it constantly, plus her pregnancy is a plot point. She can’t do it, even when she wants to. Not even Tyrion, in the end. It may be her one redeeming feature.

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
So was that dragon breathing ice or blue fire? I couldn’t tell.
I think it was blue fire, although it looked a bit purplish to me at times. I don't see how an undead dragon could have a hotter flame than a living one, so it must be magical fire.

Remove ads