Jester droid

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Dunno. A cereal packet with a saucepan on its head?

I think the question needs some context! :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Are you talking about an actual droid, or a character or monster for an RPG? Which RPG?

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking us for suggestions on how to create a "jester" type droid for a Star Wars RPG. There's probably several Star Wars RPG systems by now, and I wouldn't know the statistics of all the droids. But it would make most sense to me to simply model him on an existing droid that can talk. That is, presuming he is a talking jester, and not just a bumbling buffoon. For a talking jester (one that can tell jokes) you can use your standard protocol droid as a template (C3PO for example). But if he is a none-speaking jester, you could also use a Pit Droid. Pit Droids are already bumbling idiots, so they would make for perfect jesters.

abe ray

Explorer
If I understand your question correctly, you are asking us for suggestions on how to create a "jester" type droid for a Star Wars RPG. There's probably several Star Wars RPG systems by now, and I wouldn't know the statistics of all the droids. But it would make most sense to me to simply model him on an existing droid that can talk. That is, presuming he is a talking jester, and not just a bumbling buffoon. For a talking jester (one that can tell jokes) you can use your standard protocol droid as a template (C3PO for example). But if he is a none-speaking jester, you could also use a Pit Droid. Pit Droids are already bumbling idiots, so they would make for perfect jesters.

I was thinking of Star Wars d20 myself.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases