Gamers Wanted! Looking to GM/Play Shadowrun or Pathfinder in Chico, CA

Looking to GM/Play Shadowrun or Pathfinder in Chico, CA

Hello,

My name is Kevin and I've been GMing various table top RPGs for more than 12 years. I recently moved to Chico and am interested in setting up a regular or semi-regular game of Pathfinder or Shadowrun. If you are interested in a mature game with some comedy and a penchant for horror elements I'd be happy to talk about setting up a table. Looking for 4-5 players, experience preferred but not required, must be open to mature content (18 years old at least) and eager for some violent fun in a home-brewed world.

kutley9815@gmail.com

Hello Kevin,
    I am happy to have found you. My name is Josh, and I've played tabletop RPG's on and off for about 25 years. I currently play in a Pathfinder group that meets every 3-4 weeks, and I'm looking for another one to play in along with that on. All the other players also play in other games, so it's not a conflict. I have a lot of experience in Pathfinder, which is the system we are currently using in that group. As far as Shadowrun, I did play a few times many years ago, but I do have 4 of the Shadowrun games on Steam, and currently playing through Shadowrun Dragonfall, so I am familiar with the karma system. I have experience in many types of games including Werewolf, Mage, Big Eye Small Mouth, Deadlands, to name a few. So, I think I might be what you are looking for. I'm 39, so I fit in the age range. I'm not sure how many others you have gathered, but I would be more than happy to join up. I'm okay with a mature setting, which could be very enjoyable. Let me know if I sound like a good fit. You can either reply to this post or message me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply