D&D 5E EB's One Shot - Irongrad (IC)

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Wizards have an ability called Arcane Recovery. Once per day, after a short rest, the wizard can regain extended spell slots equal to half their level rounded up. So a level 1 wizard can regain a 1st level spell slot.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: Wizards have an ability called Arcane Recovery. Once per day, after a short rest, the wizard can regain extended spell slots equal to half their level rounded up. So a level 1 wizard can regain a 1st level spell slot.

I used that after the axe beak fight, so need a long rest to reset that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Aaaand I thought this was a different thread. I thought I was the wizard, cause my wizard is currently regaining a spell slot. Whoops!

EarlyBird

Explorer
The glow surrounding the drow female from drinking the potion fades after a minute. It is the hour studying the staff that truly disgusts Zuleyka, the staff could be magical if whomever were constructing it had finished. It is an empty shell ready to be enchanted, but to what purpose may never be know.

The glow comes from the door at the end of the corridor. A permanent faerie fire must have been cast upon it to light the corridor. After careful inspection the young drow rogue finds the way safe to transverse.

OOC: Who would like to touch a amber glowing door???

[sblock=HP Update]
Ssz'irac HP:6/9
Bilkar HP 6/9
Zuleyka HP:7/7
Alberich HP: 3/11[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
A heavy curtain hangs diagonally across the southwest corner of this room. On the west wall is a chest of drawers while a table, small firepit, and easy chair are clustered in the southeast corner. Another larger table sits against the east wall laden with an alchemist set a few sheafs of paper and some scrolls. The whole room is a cluttered mess. Atop the smaller table (along the south wall) sits a large locked iron chest, a book, and pair of battered boots. The room is still and silent.

[sblock=Map]
Irongrad_Main_04.jpg[/sblock]

Remove ads