(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forrester

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Ah you're gonna help him to 11th leel magic so he can klill you with even lesser losses!

Jesus christ man, if we all stand firm and if we ALL refuse to donate PL for reasearch he can do 1 thing and that's to kill us all. And no way that will happen so jesus c'mon and do not give into any of his crap. Think for a change.. some people :(

I wouldn't kill you all.

Just you. Just the Shade. And then I'd take it from there.

Serpenteye

First Post
Forsaken One is right. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't. We might as well face oblivion on our feet, not on our hands and knees.

Forrester

First Post
Edena -- you're back!

You simply *must* tell me what you think of my emailed ideas.

Not HERE, of course :). We'll need time to do it just right.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Reversal of Ruling

It does not do for a Moderator to change his mind on major rulings.
But at least this was done between Turns, so nobody is damaged in the middle of what they were doing.
It would appear I have no choice in the matter.

The rule halving Forrester's PL, is hereby reinstated.
Although Forrester has 10th level magic, he still does not have the superscience that gives the United Commonwealth it's enormous PL.

Therefore, Forrester is still limited to halving all forces going from Realmspace into Greyspace, from Toril to Oerth.

Things are as they were before.

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

Edena 2 things and a 2 questions.

I am starting my actions next turn on the same place as Kalanyr along with Festy and Kalanyr himself. Forgot to state that in my template that I send you. So you know where I am now (the creative place :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D)

Good ruling on forrester makes alot more fair and fun for us. And especially takes out the need for that we REALLY have to ally to stand against him (what's his PL now? To lame to go check :p)

And the city of the gods, do they have 10th level magic and the capability to teleport everywhere? (if you recieved kalanyrs template and ideas you can guess what we are gonna do :D)

And u recieved the email from my friend who wanted to join in?

Edena, since Shadow Throne has gained the qualities of Shadow Plane, I think that Shade deserve a significant bonus to attack and defense while fighting there, don`t you think so? I think at least +2/+2.

And we ask Vecna, could he use his 10th level magic, combined with our Shadow Magic, to change Shadow Throne into a a kind of portable dimension, that can move through Plane Of Shadow?

Spoof

First Post
Yes

Edena_of_Neith I am intrested in playing. I would have been here at the begining but I was not able to.

Some information I can use is with the map. if you can send me a breif synopsis of who the players are and their countries along with known power levels / aliances. If you want you can e-mail me the information to me @ <bkelly@carolina.rr.com>

It might take a few days to get up to par but, woo-hoo

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I will send you both the Lists Post and the Rules Post.
With commentary and an attempt to explain things.

Welcome back, Alzem.

- - -

Everyone, apparently someone is interested in taking the place of Turrosh Mak.
His name is 'O Skoteinos.

Welcome to the IR, 'O Skoteinos!

Ah!

You got the mail from my friend, goes to the same school as me and is a D&D party member which we play out of school :D

Dus hallo Smor en welkom in ons kleine intercontinentale oorlogje :D

Edena the answers from my post above might prove usefull (hint:p) so if you have the time fire away :D

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
Not entirely sure that Edena's solution works.

I'll still have access to 450PL of forces (not counting constructs, magic PL bonus, etc.), even after halving.

And that's perhaps still a little too macho.

Forrester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads