D&D 5E D&D Beyond's Epanded Racial Feats are available on DM's Guild

pukunui

Legend
[MENTION=6857879]neogod22[/MENTION]:
Capture.JPG

neogod22

Explorer
I repeat, the revised ranger will not be released *as a standalone class*. It will be released as package of alternate class features. So we'll get something that says, "If you don't like the way Favored Enemy, Natural Explorer, Primeval Awareness, et al work, you can use these alternative versions of those class features instead."
Show me where you're getting this information, and if it's old, tell me why you think it hasn't come out yet, if you are so adamant about it being released.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Show me where you're getting this information, and if it's old, tell me why you think it hasn't come out yet, if you are so adamant about it being released.

No, you're right, you cracked the code and put the pieces together correctly -- obviously the ranger will never be officially revised. Everyone else is wrong. Thank you for your incredible sleuthing and showing the rest of us the error of our beliefs.

neogod22

Explorer
No, you're right, you cracked the code and put the pieces together correctly -- obviously the ranger will never be officially revised. Everyone else is wrong. Thank you for your incredible sleuthing and showing the rest of us the error of our beliefs.
Why do you think I'm being sarcastic? One guy posted a link saying the Revised ranger was coming out to another post, I copied and pasted the quote that said it's not. You're telling me different, show me the information.

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Why do you think I'm being sarcastic? One guy posted a link saying the Revised ranger was coming out to another post, I copied and pasted the quote that said it's not. You're telling me different, show me the information.

I don't think you're being sarcastic, I think I'm being sarcastic.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I thought those were a pre-order bonus? Doesn't it defeat the point if they're available to everybody?

What pukunui is describing is information that has been communicated several times by the team at Wizards. Their goal is to address the concerns of players about the ranger (in particular the beast master), make the updates available to everyone for free, and not invalidate the PHB ranger. What shape all of that takes is to be determined. Regardless, pukunui isn't just making this stuff up. As an aside, pukunui is a playtester for Wizards who is far from from an apologist for them. He's a positive presence on these forums and deserves some common courtesy.

pukunui

Legend
I literally just did! Look at the tweet I shared in the post immediately above yours! It's from just a few days ago.

Now, back to the topic at hand ...

I thought those were a pre-order bonus? Doesn't it defeat the point if they're available to everybody?
My understanding is that you got them free with the pre-order but now anyone else can pay to have them too. Seems fair to me.

lkj

Hero

They came at no extra cost when you pre-ordered. The pdf linked here costs $3. Not sure how they are handling getting the feats in DDB if you didn't pre-order, though if you bought the pdf they'd be easy enough to enter using the homebrew feats functionality.

AD

Remove ads