Patreon Patreon: Subscriptions to Places by the Way (Ramen Sandwich Press) now available!

doogx

Explorer
Now that they're wiping the rotten fruit from the office windows, I've decided to set up a page on Patreon and sell subscriptions to Places by the Way, the ongoing series of modules for D&D 5E that I've been writing for Ramen Sandwich Press. Basically, $1/month will get you a PDF copy of each new module as it is published, plus a copy of the module published most recently when you sign up. For $7/month, you'll get a print copy of each module, autographed to you by me!

For more about Places by the Way, see the Ramen Sandwich Press website.

For more about my decision to set up on Patreon, see this announcement posted to my personal blog.

doogx

Explorer
With Sylvanhome on the way, I'm extending my introductory offer for Patreon backers!

We're a week or so behind the schedule I had hoped to keep, but Places by the Way #4: Sylvanhome is almost ready for publication! The Kickstarter reward copies arrived yesterday, which means that the version that we'll publish through DMs Guild and DTRPG won't be far behind.

But because we're running behind a bit, I've decided to extend my special introductory offer to my Patreon backers for another month. That is: If you back me on Patreon and take out a subscription to Places by the Way by February 28 (so that Patreon charges your card no later than March 1), I'll send you copies of Places by the Way #1-3, as well as a copy of Sylvanhome! If you haven't discovered this series of location modules for D&D 5E yet, you'll never get a better chance to catch up with everything we've published so far!

doogx

Explorer
Just a quick reminder that there's only a few days left! Subscribe to Places by the Way through my Patreon page by February 28, and I'll send you copies of Places by the Way #1-4 to catch you up on my series of location modules for D&D 5E! Don't miss out, because even though Places by the Way will keep going, I won't make an offer like this again.

I'll be back on Kickstarter soon, looking for backing for a parallel series of Pathfinder-compatible modules, so keep an eye out for me there as well!

Remove ads