D&D 5E An Old Sheriff returns from the Cold - A reminder to keep it civil

Stalker0

Legend
Hello Everyone,

My name is Stalker0, and I am new mod at Enworld. Well actually, I'm an old mod. Some of you may remember me when 4e was on its heyday.
I was gone for a long while, but with Morrus' blessing I have returned to active duty.

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, and also to remind people about our policies. You can find a copy here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
The one I wanted to touch on for a moment: Keep it civil

I see a lot of posts where a person is not debating the post or the argument, but instead attacking the poster. Its no way to make friends, to win your argument, or to stay a good member of this community. I will be watching for it, so you have fair notice right now.

Just remember, debate the post, don't attack the poster.

I will see you on the boards, Happy New Year and Happy Posting!

I don't think I was even a member yet back when you were a mod here, but welcome back sheriff. This lovely town can use a couple of strong hands... and sometimes a trusty revolver.

pukunui

Legend
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]: I'd just like to ask that [MENTION=5889]Stalker0[/MENTION]'s account details be updated so that it's easy to tell at a glance that he is a moderator. At the moment it just looks like he's a regular user masquerading as a mod when he puts on his "mod voice".

Remove ads